Featuring 8 INTERNATIONAL BANDS:
4 LOCAL ACTS:
BAZOOKA ROCKS Festival, now on its 2nd year, is the Philippines' first indoor rock festival that provides concertgoers the ultimate concert experience within a controlled, safe and perhaps most importantly an air-conditioned environment. Let's face it, shelter from the rain and a potential muddy mosh pit and air-conditioning makes rocking out a helluva a lot more comfortable! It's a totally unique experience in rock and roll and it's chalk full of the most wanted pop punk and hard rock sensations in the world!
ALL TIME LOW is an American pop-punk band that has emerged as a headliner in many of the world’s biggest and most high-profile music festivals worldwide such as Warped Tour and Soundwave. They are also know for hits such as “Somewhere in Neverland” and “Weightless.”
ANBERLIN is a hard alternative rock band who had a sold-out show in Manila last March 11, 2011. They are currently touring in support of their latest album Vital, distributed locally by PULP Live Records.
THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS is a versatile American rock band who can do hard pop-rock (“Face Down”) as well as tender sentimental songs (“Your Guardian Angel”).
Melodic metalcore act WE CAME AS ROMANS is the heaviest act on the BRF 2013 bill, but they have captured the hearts of kids worldwide with hits such as “To Move on Is to Grow” and “Mis/Understanding.” They are returning to Manila after their widely-accepted performance at PULP Summer Slam 2012.
A ROCKET TO THE MOON is a pop-rock band signed under the same record label as the likes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Fun. and Paramore, among many others. Their widely popular among Filipino teens because of toucing sentimental songs such as “Ever Enough” and “Like We Used to.” They’ll be performing in Manila for the last time as the band recently announced that they will be disbanding after their tour.
RADIODRIVEBY is a fast-rising pop-rock act based in Arizona. They’ve been known around the world for their YouTube performances and their strong presence in the web. Their latest dance-y single “One You Want” is currently generating more fans for the band.
Australian pop-punk band TONIGHT ALIVE after their impressive turn in last year’s pre-BAZOOKA ROCKS launch. Led by the beautiful Jenna McDougall, they are so stoked to return to Manila to perform songs from their latest album What Are You so Scared of? such as “Starlight” and “Let It Land.”
To add more flavor to BRF 2013, Japanese band UCHUSENTAI: NOIZ brings their brand of colorful and zany J-Rock to the biggest Manila stage they’ve ever performed in. The band first got major attention from all over Asia with their rendition of the Kamikazee hit “Narda.”
Young promising rock bands FAINTLIGHT, MAD HATTER DAY, PENGUIN and SAVE ME HOLLYWOOD will also be in hand to show what the Philippines has to offer.
August 25, 2013, Sunday
SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City, PH
All SM Tickets outlets nationwide.
Gates open at 12 noon.
GET FAST PASSES
- Not Valis as Entrance to the Venue. You need a ticket to enter,
FAST PASS is merely a perk/add on.
- Serves as an assurance for Meet & Greet with your Choosen Band.
- Meet & Greet Schedules are posted at the Merch Booth in the Event.
- Meet & Greet can be talking with the band, signing pf autographs, photo op or hug...it depends on the bands' mood on the day and varies per person. Depends on your diskarte as well, you just gotta move fast.
- Yuo are responsible for your own M&G Schedule, we do not hold responsibility if you miss your schedule time.
- Fast Pass marely helps you be infront of the line and be assured that whatever happens, you will Meet & Greet your choosen band.
- All M&G sessions are filmed on video. You will receive a copy for souvenir after the event.
Get PULP Royalty
PULP ROYALTY is a program of PULP for the ones who wanna feel sooo uber VIP. The package is inclusive of the ff:
- 1 Bazooka Rocks Festival Ticket
- 1 Meet & Greet Slot for the Fan Party (venue TBC) at the chosen Mall. Remember, photo ops in the Fan Party are done by groups of 5.
- 2 Fast Passes of your choice for the concert day itself.
- SLR Pass (it means you can bring your own SLR)
Check-in here ☛ Bazooka Rocks II: Philippines' First Indoor Rock Festival!